Suppose you have decided to get e new bong. Whether it’s your 1st or 15th bong, finding that perfect piece is exciting, but there is much to consider. Which size do you want, which shape do you want, do you want a percolator, and will you use it for flour or concentrate.
There are so many options out there, but there is also the best kind of bog waiting for you in the market, which will also be your favorite one.
Best kind of bongs
- Scientific bongs – they’re called that because they look like they belong to the laboratory. There are so many different variations in these categories. There are no frills in this bong and also no percolators. It has a nice smooth tube with ice catch and a big base that allows huge rips.
- Heavy Hitters – heavy hitters are known for their huge size. If you think you can take big old rips and more power, this might be the best option for best bongs.
- Mini bongs – mini bongs come in a wide variety of colors and styles, but they are versatile, and you use them for flour or concentrate.
- Bubblers – bubblers are convenient and discreet, just like a hand pipe, but you get the added benefit of water so that it will create a cool hit. The only downfall is they’re a little bit harder to clean because you can’t remove the bowl but, if you are looking for something easy for traveling or sitting around watching your favorite show, then this is the perfect piece for you.
- Dab rig – dab rig is different from bongs because, unlike smoke, when vapors travel, they lose potency and flavor, so you’re going to get the smallest piece possible, but if you do want to have some flour every once in a while, just replace the quartz banger, and you’re good to go.
As you can see, there are tons of options out there, and when it comes to finding that perfect piece, it is recommended to find the one that meets your need. Try different varieties and see for yourself which one suits you the best.